- In a pot bring TCC coconut juice for cooking, garlic, lemongrass and coriander root to a boil.
- Add chicken and reduce to medium heat for 7-8 mins or until the chicken is cooked. Remove the chicken then tear the chicken into small pieces to set aside.
- Strain and keep the poaching broth, put on medium heat and let it simmer until 1⁄3 liquid is left.
- Add dressing ingredients then continue cooking for 3-4 mins and remove from heat.
- Finally add chicken and salad ingredients, then mix well and serve.