- Preheat oven to 120°C. Prepare a baking/roasting tray lined with baking paper or foil.
- Cut the pineapple in half lengthwise. Use a knife/spoon to scoop out the fibrous core, then discard. Scoop out the remaining flesh, leaving 2cm around the edge.
- Place pineapple shell open side up on the oven tray and warm through for 15-20 mins while cooking.
- Cut remaining pineapple flesh into chunks.
- Heat wok on high heat. Add 2 tbsp oil and swirl around until smoking.
- Add prawns and stir-fry for 1-2 mins, or until cooked. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add onions, capsicum and garlic, and stir-fry until fragrant and slightly softened. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add remaining oil into the wok and allow to heat up. Add half the rice, breaking any clumps with your wooden spoon/spatula. Cook for 1-2 mins, alternating between stir frying and allowing rice to sit and toast.
- Add in remaining rice and repeat until rice is heated through and toasted.
- Add the cooked prawns and vegetables and stir through, before mixing in the fish sauce and sriracha.
- Shift the rice to one side of the wok, then pour in the eggs. Allow to cook, then scramble and stir through the fried rice.
- Add in the pineapple and stir through until warm. Remove fried rice from heat.
- Remove pineapple shells from the oven. Use paper towel to soak up any excess juice.
- To serve, fill pineapple shells with fried rice. Garnish with coriander, chillies, spring onion, fried shallots, roasted cashews and serve with lime wedges.