- Cut prawns into small pieces and coat with ½ tsp fish sauce. Cut chicken fillet into small cubes and coat with ½ tsp fish sauce.
- Brown chicken meat over medium heat until cooked. Set aside. Stir fry prawns until cooked, set aside.
- Stir fry onion in heated oil over medium heat until fragrant, combine cooked rice and stir through. Add fish sauce, sugar and pepper, mix well.
- Combine pineapple, chicken meat, prawns and pineapple juice, mix through raise up the heat, add capsicums and stir fry until well cooked. Remove from heat.
- Omelette strips: Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan over medium heat. Pour 1 well beaten egg in the middle and move the pan to spread out the egg thinly. Place the pan over the heat until the egg is set and slightly brown. Roll the egg and remove from heat, thinly sliced when it cools down.
- Top this Thai pineapple fried rice with omelette strips when served.