- Combine ingredients C in a pot. Add lotus roots and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and gently cook until tender.
- Put carrots in a pot and add enough water to cover the carrots. Bring to boil and continue cooking until carrots are tender. Take the carrots out, then blanch the beans.
- Preheat pan with small amount of oil and pan fry the chicken until ¾ of the way cooked. Add remaining ingredients and Yakitori Simmer Sauce. Cover lid.
- Gently simmer until the liquid is reduced to half.
- Share the ingredients and sauce evenly into a bowl and sprinkle some sichimi pepper over the top. Serve hot.