- Blanch prawns in boiling water for 1 min. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large frying pan, add chopped onions and stir-fry on low heat until fragrant. Add Pad Thai noodles and stir-fry until softened, some water can be added.
- Add Pad Thai Paste and stir to mix. Push the mixture to one side of the pan. Add 1 tbsp of oil, bring to medium heat and add the eggs.
- Wait for 1 min for the eggs to set, then add the prawns; stir-fry until everything is well mixed in the pan.
- Add beansprouts and Chinese leek and stir through before removing from heat. Garnish with ground roasted peanut before serving.