- Marinade sliced beef with some oil and light soy sauce. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for the seasoning sauce and set aside.
- Heat up frying pan with some oil under medium heat. Fry beef slices quickly till about 80% cook, set aside.
- Using the same frying pan, clean with a kitchen towel and heat up some oil. Sauté minced garlic for 30 secs.
- Crack in an egg, spread it out and let it cook for about 20 secs, stir for a few secs. Toss in the the Chinese broccoli. Stir for 1 min.
- Toss in the flat rice noodles. Stir for 1 min. Season with 2tbsp seasoning sauce and continue to stir till noodles are coated with sauce.
- Spread noodles out on the frying pan and let them sizzle for 1-1.5 mins till you get a little charring. Toss in the beef slices but not the juices.
- Add in sugar and pepper. Stir till all are well mixed.
- Dish up and serve.