- In a bowl, add ½ tbsp sesame oil, ½ tbsp soy sauce, honey and chicken pieces. Mix well to coat chicken pieces evenly with marinade.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pan-fry chicken strips until fully cooked through. Then, set aside to cool.
- In a small pot, blanch bok choy, enoki mushroom and corn. Then, set aside to cool
- Gather all the ingredients and prepare two clean jars.
- Assemble your jars by layering – green and red cabbage, enoki mushroom, chicken slices, bok choy, carrot, more cabbage and corn. Drizzle leftover oil from the pan into the jars if desired. Seal the jars and refrigerate up to 3-5 days.
- When you’re ready to eat, dig in or, empty jar contents into a bowl, and add any dressing, salt or pepper if desired.