- Add the salt into the beaten eggs and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, sauté the onion until fragrant.
- Add in the carrots and Chinese sausage, stir fry for about 2 mins.
- Pour in the eggs, making sure it covers all the ingredients. Pan fry for 2-3 min or until the bottom side is golden brown.
- Flip the omelette to pan fry the other side. You can do this in batches with a spatula. Pan fry for 2-3 mins until golden brown and eggs are cooked. Remove from heat and serve.