- Prepare the acacia by removing the delicate leaves from the thorny branches. Wash the leaves. If using frozen acacia, wait till it has fully defrosted.
- Combine the acacia leaves with the eggs and fish sauce and whip with a fork or whisk until the eggs become frothy.
- Heat the pan until it is hot and add the vegetable oil on it. When the oil is shimmering, pour the egg mixture in. When the edge of the omelette turns brown, flip the omelette to the other side.
- Cut the acacia omelette into pieces (about 2-3 inches squared).
- Place the acacia omelette onto the serving plate. You can serve the acacia omelette with rice, fish sauce with chillies or Sriracha sauce.