- Combine Seasoning ingredients and mix well.
- Rinse cucumbers in running water. Rub salt onto the cucumbers and set aside for about an hour. Then, quickly rinse the cucumbers and drain the excess water.
- Cut the salted cucumbers into halves, then cut the cucumber pieces lengthwise into quarters leaving the flesh in the centre of each piece intact. This will hold the cucumber pieces together.
- Combine pear, red peppers, spring onion, garlic, and Seasoning to make the stuffing.
- Add stuffing into cucumbers to make Oi-Sobagi. Plate and serve.