- Combine all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Set it aside for serving later.
- Combine the minced pork and shrimp in a mixing bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar before adding the shallots and garlic.
- Next, add the shredded vegetables, mushrooms, and glass noodles and mix well.
- Mix in the egg white and let the spring roll filling sit for 10 mins.
- Soften the rice paper wrapper with a damp cloth. Then, scoop a spoonful of the filling on one edge of the rice paper wrapper.
- Roll up the wrapper like you would roll a burrito but with the ends of the wrapper tucked in.
- Heat up some oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry the spring rolls until they are golden brown.
- Remove the excess oil from the cooked spring rolls using a paper towel.
- Serve the spring tolls hot with the dipping sauce.