- Put the 200ml coconut cream in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-low heat. Add a red curry paste, turmeric powder, curry powder and garam masala. Cook and stir constantly for about 2-3 mins until oil separates on the surface. Then, add all the chicken and stir until all the chicken is coated with coconut and chilli paste.
- Add a further 200ml of coconut cream with 2 cups of water. Stir all the chicken until all the curry sauce is mixed through then reduce the heat to low and cook for about 10 mins.
- Add chicken stock powder, ABC sweet soy sauce, brown sugar and fish sauce into the pot then stir until mixed through. Simmer and cover for 15 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Taste and add more seasoning to suit your taste.
- Cut wonton skin into small strips and separate into individual pieces. Put vegetable oil in a small pot or pan and put on the stove top. Turn the gas to medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the wonton in a small amount each time until light golden crispy. After the wonton is cooked, take them out and put them on a plate with kitchen paper towel to drain any excess oil. Cook until finished.
- Before serving, put about 6 cups of water in a medium pot then cook the noodles in boiling water following the packet directions. Drain and refresh under cold water. Divide noodles into individual serving bowls.
- Ladle curry and chicken over noodles. Top up with crispy wonton noodle, coriander/spring onion, sliced red chilies, diced shallots and chilli in oil (to suit your desire). Serve with lime wedges.
- Enjoy your creamy northern Thailand style curry noodles.