To Make Pork Stock
- Put pork ribs, water, lemongrass and salt into a pot. Bring to boil and simmer for 1 hr.
To Make Curry Paste
- Pound all chillies and salt in a mortal until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add galangal and coriander roots, pound until smooth. Add fermented soybean, garlic and shallot, pound until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Add shrimp paste and mix through.
To Make Spicy Pork Sauce
- Fry curry paste in hot oil for 2 mins, add minced pork and cook for 3 mins. Then add pork stock and cooked pork bones.
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to boil, then reduce to simmer. Continue to simmer for 10 mins.
- Place cooked rice noodles on a serving plate and ladle spicy pork sauce to the side. Place the remaining serving ingredients on a small dish and serve the noodles with the side dish.