To Make the Paste
- Pound the salt and soaked chillies with a mortar and pestle until smooth.
- Add shallots, lemongrass and garlic, pound until smooth.
- Add the rinsed beans and tomatoes, pound until most tomatoes turn into paste.
- In a frying pan, heat 1-2 tsp of oil on medium-high, sauté garlic until light golden colour. Add the paste mixture and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add in the minced pork and cook until done. Adjust the taste with the seasonings.
- Scoop a spoonful of warm dip onto a slice of cucumber, then garnish with lotus root chip and fried basil leaf.