- Mix all curry paste ingredients and pound until become fine paste.
- Place light coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat, adding salt, until boiling.
- Stir fry curry paste with ½ cup heated coconut milk until fragrant, and transfer the curry mixture into boiling light coconut milk. Return to the boil, combine chicken meat until well cooked, adding the remaining coconut milk. Add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, can add little salt if the taste is not salty. Set aside.
- Separate approximate 50g egg noodle, and deep fry a little at a time in heated oil over medium heat until crispy yellow, quickly remove and place over absorbent paper, use for topping (Before frying, shake well the noodle to take out coating flour)
- Cook the noodle in boiling water, little amount at a time, for few minutes as pack instruction, drain and place in serving bowls.
- Combine the curry sauce and chicken into the noodle bowl and top with the crispy noodle. Serve with pickled vegetable. Some lime juice can be added to enhance flavor if prefer.