- Roughly chop the prawns and fish together until well-combined and almost a paste.
- Add bamboo shoots, chives, corn flour, pepper, soy sauce, salt and Shaoxing wine. Mix well.
- Place 1 tsp of the mixture into the centre of the wonton wrapper.
- Brush water on the edges and seal.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the noodles. When loosened, boil for 3 mins and drain.
- Cook dumplings in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 2 mins.
- Bring stock to the boil, and divide between four large soup bowls.
- Add noodles and dumplings.
- Garnish with mint and spring onion.