- Carefully remove tofu from packaging. Cut tofu into 2x2cm cubes.
- Place corn flour in a bag and coat tofu cubes in flour a few pieces at a time. Shallow fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- Saute chopped garlic, ginger and chilli until fragrant, add five spice powder, ABC Sweet Soy Sauce and water, and bring to boil.
- Add mushroom slices and meat, simmer until liquid is condensed to half.
- Add pineapple and red capsicum and bring back to boil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fried tofu and heat through.