- Prepare chilli oil bamboo slices by mixing bamboo slices, chilli oil, sesame oil, and salt together in a container. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
- Soak noodles in boiling water for 3 mins and drain.
- Chop tomato and spinach into big pieces.
- Spiralize the zucchini using a vegetable spiralizer.
- Pour the water into a small to medium size saucepan. Add stock cube and ginger and set to simmer at a low heat.
- Add the frozen lotus root slices.
- Add the soya chunks, tomato and spinach to the simmering broth. Simmer for a further 3 mins, or until veggies slightly soften.
- Place the zucchini into a large noodle bowl.
- Add the remaining flavouring ingredients to the soup mix and stir gently.
- Add the noodles, stir gently, and simmer for a further min or until soup slightly bubbles.
- Turn off stove and pour the noodle soup mix over the zucchini in the bowl. Using a fork or chopsticks, gently combine the ingredients.
- Serve with the chilli oil bamboo slices, coriander, chilli pickle, sesame oil, and vinegar to taste.