- Soak shiitake mushrooms, black fungus, lily bulbs and dried black moss in water for 15 mins. Once soften, remove hard stems in black fungus by tearing and cutting them into bite-sized pieces. Once black moss is softened, use a scissors to snip it shorter.
- In a hot wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic. Add fermented beancurd and smash them. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Put stem in wok and stir fry for 5-8 mins until soft. Then combine cabbage leaves and stir fry for another 4-5 mins.
- Add mushrooms, black fungus, lily bulbs, black moss and stir fry for 3 mins.
- Add enoki, stir fry for 2 mins before adding in soy sauce and fried beancurd.
- If you find it is too dry, add in a bit of water and salt according to taste. Serve with white rice.