- Using a mortar and pestle pound garlic, lemongrass, kaffir lime skin and bird eyes chilli (if using) until a coarse paste.
- Heat a wok, pour in the oil then add the paste from step one. Fry over medium heat until fragrant; about 1 min. Then add in the red curry paste and fry for about 1 or 2 mins.
- Add mussels and calamari, fry them for about a min and then add the prawns and salmon into the pan.
- Season with dark brown sugar and chicken bouillon powder then add water. Simmer for a moment until all is cooked.
- Add beans and stir a few moments then finish with torn kaffir lime leaves, sliced red chilli and basil leaves.
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice. Enjoy!