- Cut the vegetables into bite sized chunks to be skewered.
- Finely grate the zest of the lime in to a bowl. After this, juice the lime in to the same bowl.
- Combine the lime juice, zest and the rest of the marinade ingredients in to a small bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Thread the vegetables on to either a metal or bamboo skewer and then place in to a large container. (If using bamboo or wooden skewers, allow them to be soaked in water prior to using them.)
- Once the vegetables have been skewered, pour over the marinade and let marinate for at least an hour.
- Remove the vegetables from the container and shake off any excess marinade.
- Grill the vegetables, basting once every few minutes and turning over occasionally to ensure that the vegetables are cooked evenly.
- Continue to cook until they become soft and tender.
- Season the skewers to taste and serve!