- Wash tofu and use kitchen towel to squeeze out all the water. Break it up and mash it into small lumps.
- In a bowl, mix all main ingredients for patty together with your hand. Mix ingredients together until well combined.
- Divide into 12 portions. Take one portion and roll into a ball then press into a round patty. Press into the centre to make a light indent. Coat all meat patties with flour.
- Heat frying pan with some oil on medium heat. Beat 1 egg and an egg yolk with salt together. Dip and coat floured meat patty with beaten eggs.
- Immediately fry patties for 3 to 4 mins on each side until meat patties turned slightly brown and well cooked.
- Serve with dipping sauce and other side dishes.