- Pre-heat oven to 170°C. Heat oil in a large flameproof casserole dish over medium-high heat. Dust beef in flour, shaking off excess. Brown beef, in batches, for 2 mins each side. Remove, set aside.
- Add onion to the pan, reduce heat to medium, cook, stirring for 5 mins or until softened. Add garlic and curry paste, cook for 5 mins. Return meat to pan, add coconut milk and stock. The meat should be covered in liquid, so top up with water if necessary. Cover, cook in the oven for 3½-4 hrs or until the beef is meltingly tender.
- Transfer beef to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Place casserole dish over medium-high heat for 10 mins or until sauce thickens. Add fish sauce, tamarind puree, peanuts and palm sugar to balance.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 10 mins or until just tender. Drain and transfer to plate, add coriander and lemon rind and juice.
- Serve garnished with extra peanuts and baby coriander.