- Combine all the seasoning ingredients in a bowl and mix well together.
- In a large wok, heat cooking oil on medium heat and stir fry garlic and ginger till fragrant.
- Add minced pork and La Doubanjiang and stir fry until pork is evenly coated with La Doubanjiang.
- When the meat is no longer pink, add the Seasoning mixture and stir thoroughly.
- When the mixture starts to bubble, spread tofu over meat and gently coat the tofu with the sauce.
- Simmer over low heat for 10-15mins or until the sauce has reduced to half the original amount.
- Test taste and adjust by adding salt or sugar to reduce the spice if required.
- Add the green onions and mix just before taking the pan off the heat.
- Serve with steamed rice.