- Mix chicken wings with Marinade ingredients evenly and leave in the fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Combine the plain flour and corn flour, mix well.
- Remove chicken wings from fridge and toss in flour mixture to coat evenly.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok on medium, making sure that the amount of oil covers the chicken wings completely when deep frying.
- Deep-fry the sliced lemongrass until golden brown and set aside. Remove residual from oil.
- Add in the chicken wings and deep-fry until cooked thoroughly. Remove and drain.
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle with deep fried lemongrass. Garnish with stalks of fresh lemongrass (optional).