- Set aside each type of vegetables on a big plate after cooking.
- Heat oil in pan, pan-fry the tofu slices until crisp.
- Heat pan and ½ tbsp oil. Add carrot and cook briefly for about 20 secs. Season lightly with salt.
- Sauté zucchini as above but add ⅛ tbsp garlic and ½ tbsp green onions.
- Sauté shiitake mushrooms as above but season lightly with soy sauce.
- Mix spinach with ⅛ tbsp garlic, ½ tbsp green onions and 1½ tbsp sesame oil.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the beaten eggs to make a thin omelette. Remove and slice thinly.
- In a bowl, ladle 1 cup of cooked rice. Arrange vegetables and tofu on top. Drizzle some sesame oil and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with gochujang for individual taste. Repeat for another 3 servings. Mix gochujang with rice and topping before eating.