- Mix rice with 2 tbsp sesame oil and ½-1 tsp salt in a bowl and set aside. Also set aside bulgogi and sliced danmooji.
- Pour ½-1 tbsp oil to a heated pan and pour eggs and make a thin omelette over medium heat, omelette should be pale in colour. Cut into thin strips when cooled and set aside.
- Pour ½-1 tbsp oil to a heated pan and quickly sauté carrots for about 30 secs and season with salt and set aside.
- Squeeze excess water out of spinach, mix with ½ tbsp sesame oil, ¼ cloves of garlic and 2 pinches of salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Place sushi mat on a board. Place gim (nori sheet) on the mat, place ⅓- ½ cups of rice on gim, covering about ⅔ of the sheet. Place all the ingredients on top of the rice, lining them up horizontally and close together. Roll the gim (nori sheet), using your mat until you have a cylinder shape. Squeeze the roll inside the mat gently so that the gimbap is not too loose.
- Repeat with all the other ingredients until you have a desired number of gimbap rolls. Cut gimbap into bite sized pieces, usually 8-10.