- Add marinade mixture to the meat and mix well. Knead the meat for 10-15 mins and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Depending on preference, form the meat into 4-6 patties.
- Heat oil in wok over medium-low heat. Add patties and brown them for 5 mins on each side, or until they are fully cooked. Reduce heat to low.
- Pour glaze mixture over the patties and let it sizzle for 30 secs. Gently turn the patties to coat them evenly. Turn off heat.
- Remove patties onto lettuce leaves and sprinkle with chopped pine nuts.
- Serve warm with steamed rice.