- Mix the pancake flour with ice water and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients (Seafood and Spring Onion Pancake) and mix well to coat.
- Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a non-stick pan on medium/high heat. Pour sufficient of the pancake mixture to make pancake of approximately 15cm. Cook for 2 to 3 mins until the top starts to set. Reduce to medium/low heat, cook for 2 mins. Turn the pancake over and cook of another 2 mins or until pancake is golden brown underneath.
- Mix dipping sauce ingredients together.
- Repeat step 3 with the remaining mixture. Serve hot with the dipping sauce.
- To serve as a main meal, make 2 Pajeon pancakes instead of 4.
- Mushrooms and kimchi may be used to replace seafood mix for a vegetarian option.