- Beat eggs in a bowl, then add carrots, spring onions and salt.
- Heat up oil in a pan and pour in egg mixture.
- Spread egg mixture evenly by tilting the pan.
- Cook eggs over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until edges are cooked and the middle of the omelette is semi-set.
- Fold over one edge of omelette and roll to you end up with a long rectangular roll.
- Cook both sides of the omelette roll until firm over low heat, ensuring it does not brown.
- Remove omelette roll from the pan and cool on a plate.
- Slice cooled omelette into 2-3cm slices and serve.