- Cut the beef into strips and mix well with the seasoning sauce. Set aside.
- Set aside each type of vegetables on a big plate after cooking.
- Heat pan and ½ tbsp oil. Add carrot and cook briefly for about 20 secs. Season lightly with salt.
- Sauté zucchini as above but add ⅛ tbsp garlic and ½ tbsp green onions.
- Sauté shiitake mushrooms as above but season lightly with soy sauce.
- Mix spinach with ⅛ tbsp garlic, ½ tbsp green onions and 1½ tbsp sesame oil.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the beaten eggs to make a thin omelette. Remove and slice thinly.
- In a bowl, ladle 1 cup of cooked rice. Arrange vegetables, seasoned raw beef and egg on top. Drizzle some sesame oil and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with gochujang for individual taste. Repeat for another 3 servings. Mix gochujang with rice and topping before eating.