- Combine all Dipping Sauce ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- With a blender, blend mung beans in batches with water.
- Season bean sprouts with ⅓ of the garlic, salt and ½ of sesame oil.
- Season the meats with salt, pepper and the remaining garlic and sesame oil.
- Add bean sprouts and meats to the mung bean mixture, then add in kimchi, spring onions, vegetables, rice flour and egg. Season with salt.
- Add oil to a heated fry pan and ladle in some mung bean mixture. Let the batter fry gently and shape the batter into a nice round circle using your spatula. Place a few slices of red pepper on top of the pancake.
- Flip over the pancake and let it fry gently on the other side. When done, place on a paper towel to drain the oil. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with dipping sauce.