- Combine chicken feet, sea salt and soju and massage for 1 min. Let sit for 10-20 mins.
- Drain and wash the chicken feet in cold water at least 3 times.
To Make Sauce
- Combine all Sauce ingredients and blend well with a hand blender. Set aside.
- Prepare a steamer, place the chicken feet in a steam liner and steam covered until they are tender, about 1 hr.
- While the chicken feet is still hot, transfer the chicken feet into a mixing bowl and mix well with the sauce. Cover and let sit in the fridge to cool completely, at least 2 hrs.
- Heat some oil in a pan on medium high, pan fry the chicken feet about 4-5 mins each side until they are well heated and slightly charred.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle sesame seeds on top as garnish. Serve.