- Marinate beef with Ottogi Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade for at least 30 min.
- Mix the gochujang sauce ingredients together in a small dish and set aside.
- In a heated frying pan, add 1 tbsp canola oil. Fry eggs over medium heat until the whites are cooked but still sunny side up. Set aside fried eggs.
- In the same pan, cook marinated meat (bulgogi) over medium heat until the meat is cooked, this should take about 5 minutes. Set aside cooked meat (bulgogi).
- Place 1 cup of rice in each bowl and drizzle with ½ tbsp sesame oil. Top assorted salad ingredients and cooked bulgogi on top of the rice. Add fried egg on top. Drizzle ½ tbsp sesame oil over the ingredients. Repeat with the other bowls.
- Serve bibimbap with gochujang sauce (Korean chilli sauce). Mix gochujang sauce well into the rice, meat and salad ingredients prior to eating.