- Mix stock, garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, 5 spice, chilli powder and 300 ml water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 mins. Taste the stock, adding soy or sugar to your preference.
- Put 500ml water in a pot and bring to a boil. Put noodles in and boil for 2.5 mins until ready.
- Drain noodles and divide into bowls. Share spinach and pork equally between bowls.
- Strain stock into a clean pan then bring to a boil once more. Take the pan off boil and divide between bowls.
- Place nori sheet behind pork and add spring onion to bowl once the spinach has wilted. Serve.