- In a food processor, process the tofu until the particles become fine and small.
- Mix processed tofu with minced chicken and kimchi fried rice sauce in a mixing bowl. Mix until well-combined.
- Add salt and sesame oil to mixture and mix well.
- Place mixture in the centre of a dumpling wrapper. Using your index finger, wet the top half of wrapper edge and fold dumpling in half to seal the filling closed. Create a frilly edge by pinching the top part of the dumpling.
- Place 7-8 kimchi dumplings on the oil heated pan and frying for 3-5 mins and add 2 tbsp of water and close the lid for 3 mins.
- Open the lid and pan fry dumpling until they turn golden brown Or, Steam for 10-15 mins.