- Combine the pork, cabbage, spring onion, egg, soy sauce and chilli oil.
- Fill each gyoza wrapper with a teaspoon of the mixture, folding both sides up to form a semi-circle, pleating at the top to seal.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick fry pan and arrange gyoza in close rows. Fry over medium heat for 2 mins, or until the bottoms are golden.
- Add the water, cover the pan and cook for 3 mins until wrappers are translucent. Uncover and continue cooking until the bottoms are again crisp.
- Serve the gyoza with soy sauce mixed with chopped spring onions. Arrange on the plate with more of the chilli oil drizzled around.