- In a pot, bring water to boil and turn the heat off. Blanched the potato matchsticks for 10-15 secs. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a frypan over high heat. Saute ginger for about 30 secs.
- Add pork, then soy sauce, and stir-fry until the pork changes colour. Turn the heat to low and add sake and water, stir for about 1-2 mins until the meat is cooked through.
- Add potatoes and stir-fry until potatoes are coated with sauce. Add spring onions and cook for 30 secs. Turn the heat off.
- Add salt to adjust the flavor, if required. Add sesame oil and mix lightly.
- Transfer to dish and garnish with spring onions. Serve immediately.