- Add sushi rice, water, turmeric powder, hot chilli powder and salt in a rice cooker, and cook according to manufacturer’s instructions. Once rice has cooked, allow to cool completely.
- Oil hands, then form 2-3 tbsp of rice into a round shape and fill centre with mashed pumpkin.
- Using scissors or a knife, carefully cut out facial features out of nori sheet. Place onto rice ball.
- Cut ends of spring onion and attach to top of Jack-O-Lantern Onigiri.
- Serve on a plate with coriander and steamed pumpkin.