- Add 1 tbsp oil to a hot non-stick pan and pour in beaten eggs. As the eggs begin to set, gently stir with a wooden spoon for about 2-3 mins until eggs have set. Put aside.
- Add remaining oil into the hot pan, fry shallots and garlic until golden brown.
- Stir in belachan for 1 min. Add tomato and cook until slightly softened.
- Return scrambled eggs to the pan. Add ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis and stir-fry for 1 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with sliced chillies, coriander and a drizzle of ABC Sweet Soy Sauce. Serve with fried rice or toast.