- Butterfly or halve the chicken and make a cut in the thickest part of each leg and breast.
- Mix all marinade ingredients together. Pour over chicken and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or better overnight.
- Remove chicken from the fridge and let it sit in room temperature for 30-45 mins before roasting.
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C and roast for 40 mins, basting occasionally.
- Rest chicken for 10 mins before serving on a banana leaf with steamed rice, lime wedges, salad and sambal. Drizzle ABC Sweet Soy Sauce on the chicken before eating.