- Rub skin with salt, place on a baking rack with drip tray underneath and refrigerate uncovered for 2-12 hrs. Pat dry with paper towel, remove any remaining salt. Rub with sesame oil.
- In a roasting dish, combine ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis, orange juice, rice vinegar, ginger and ½ cup of water. Lay spring onions down lengthways into dish and sit pork belly on top, skin side up.
- Preheat oven to 220ºC, fan forced. Bake for 30 mins until skin starts to blister. Reduce oven to 160ºC, and add ½ cup of water. Roast for a further 45 mins. Transfer pork to a large flat baking tray.
- On stove top, place roasting dish over a medium heat. Simmer sauce with spring onions for 4-6 mins until reduced by one third. Strain into a jug, sit for 10 mins then pour off top layer of fat.
- Switch oven to grill on high to blister pork belly rind until crispy. Remove from oven, rest for 10 mins, carve. Serve with green beans, rice, a drizzle of pan juices and ABC Original Chilli Sauce on the side.