- Place pork, water chestnuts and Chinese mushrooms in a bowl. Mix well with marinade and set aside for 10 mins.
- Boil cabbage until soft then, submerge in cold water. Set aside.
- Divide pork mixture into 8 equal portions. Wrap and enclose each portion in a cabbage leaf, then plate. Arrange carrot and lotus root slices in between each cabbage roll.
- Prepare a steamer over high heat and steam the cabbage rolls for 15 mins.
- In a saucepan, heat up seasoning mix ingredients and stir well. Drizzle the sauce over cabbage rolls and serve immediately.