- Bring water to the boil in a large saucepan. Blanch the bok choy for 30 secs, then transfer into a colander and run under cold water.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat. Pan fry the sliced luncheon meat 2 mins each side, or until slightly browned. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Wipe the pan, then heat some more oil. Cook the eggs sunny side up, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Prepare the instant noodles as per packet instructions.
- To serve, top the noodles with blanched bok choy, cooked luncheon meat and sunny side up egg. Drizzle over some sesame oil, and enjoy.