To Cook the Coconut Rice
- In a medium saucepan, combine the coconut milk, water and the salt and bring to a boil over high-heat. Add rice, stir and cover with a lid. Reduce heat to low heat.
- Cook for 10 mins, then remove the pan from the heat and keep covered for another 10 mins until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed and the rest of the meal is ready to serve.
- While the rice is cooking, grate the ginger, thinly slice the carrot into half-moons, roughly chop the bok choy and trim the green beans. In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic and sesame seeds.
To Cook the Vegetables
- In a frying pan, add a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat and add the carrot and green beans. Cook until just tender, 5-6 mins.
- Add the bok choy and stir through until wilted, 1 min.
- Add the ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 min. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and transfer the veggies to a bowl.
To Cook the Salmon
- Return the pan to medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the salmon, skin-side down, to the pan and cook until almost cooked through, 2-4 mins on each side, depending on thickness.
- When the salmon is almost cooked through, reduce the heat to medium. Add more olive oil and add the honey-soy glaze. Simmer, stirring, until the garlic is golden, 1 min.
- Spoon the glaze over the salmon, then remove from the heat.
- Divide the coconut rice and veggies between bowls. Top with the honey-soy glazed salmon and spoon over any glaze remaining in the pan.