- Cut 600g of pork ribs into individual ribs.
- Marinate the cut ribs with 100ml of Guinness stout, 2 tbsp oyster sauce,1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, ½ tsp white pepper, and ½ tsp salt. Mix well and let it marinate for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour of marinating, add 2 tbsp tapioca starch and make sure all ribs are well coated with it.
- In a wok, heat enough oil to deep fry the ribs until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate wok or pan, add all of the sauce ingredients and bring to boil until it thickens slightly, then add in the fried pork ribs. Toss and coat pork ribs with sauce.