- In a bowl, combine the minced meat, garlic, shallots, lemongrass, curry powder, fish sauce, sugar, pepper and salt. Mix until well incorporated.
- Lay out the leaves with the glossy side facing down and place a tablespoon of the filling on to the back. If the leaf is bigger or smaller, adjust accordingly.
- Roll up the leaf to wrap the filling and set aside. Repeat with the remaining filling.
- Over a barbecue, grill the rolls. Continue to cook them until the fillings have cooked through and the leaves have lightly charred.
- Remove the wraps from the grill and serve hot with sweet chilli sauce!