- In a blender, blend 200ml of water, garlic, sliced lemongrass and coriander until it’s smooth.
- In a heated pan, heat up vegetable oil. Add curry paste with coriander seed powder then cook, stirring for a few mins until fragrant.
- Add 200ml of coconut cream then cook for about 5 mins.
- Increase the heat and add in the rest of the coconut cream, then adding in the green herb liquid and boil for about 6 mins.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, reduce the heat to simmer, and add in the palm sugar, fish sauce and chicken powder.
- Drain the soaked Thai eggplants and add the eggplants into the pot and simmer for a further 2-3 mins.
- Add in the kaffir lime leaves.
- Cook the rice noodles by following the instructions on the packet.
- After the noodles are cooked, rinse them under tap water, drain in colander and twist the noodles into small balls.
- In a bowl, arrange the rice noodles and ladle green curry over, garnishing with red chilli and Thai basil leaves.