- Add the pork filling ingredients into a large mixing bowl, then use your hands or a pair of chopsticks to combine the ingredients in a clockwise direction. Set aside to marinate for 30 mins.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
- Place a small sheet of cling wrap on a plate or clean working surface. Add 2 tbsp pork filling onto the cling wrap and shape into a log. Roll the cling wrap over tightly, then tie the ends of the cling wrap to form a sausage.
- Carefully place into the boiling water and cook for 5 mins, then remove and allow to cool slightly before slicing in half.
- Repeat with remaining filling, reserving ½ cup.
- Line a bamboo steam and place over a pan filled with simmering water.
- To make the dumplings, place the cooked meat filling sliced side down on a plate. Spread some reserved uncooked meat filling onto the dumpling wrapper. Place the wrapper over the cooked meat, pressing gently to look like a ghost. Repeat with remaining meat and dumpling wrappers.
- Place in the bamboo steamer and allow to steam for 7 mins. While still hot, carefully place 2 black sesame seeds for the eyes.
- Serve with dumpling soy sauce or chilli oil.