- Soak dried vermicelli noodles in warm water to soften.
- Marinate prawns in oyster sauce and light soy sauce with a dash of pepper.
- Peel and chop the garlic, and set aside.
- In a wok or saucepan, add oil then fry and scramble 2 eggs. Set aside.
- Add a little bit more oil, half the chopped garlic and fry marinated prawns.
- Mix together oyster sauce, sesame oil, light and dark soy sauces together with water.
- Drain water from softened noodles and add the sauce mixture. Toss noodles in seasoning to evenly coat them.
- Using the same wok or saucepan, add more oil and stir fry garlic until golden.
- Add seasoned noodles and toss for 3-5 mins until cooked. Add pepper to taste.
- To plate up, first place noodles on bowl. Top with scrambled eggs and prawns.
- Garnish with fried shallots and chopped up spring onion before serving.